If you would like to read the blog posts in the order they were written, see the left sidebar for a chronological listing of posts.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

How much are you making?

Good question. Your prospect may want to know?

Why?

1. Because your prospect wants to know if it will be worthwhile to invest time, or

2. Your prospect is hoping you don't make much so he or she has an excuse to get rid of you.

So how do you answer that question?

Try this.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I found out that I needed to get about 125 people using Vitamark's products regularly. That would replace my $30,000 income at my job. Right now I am learning to use a system to accumulate those 125 users. I just decided one day, "What is easier to do? Commute and work my job for the rest of my life ... or learn a system how to get 125 users of Vitamark's products."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And that's about as truthful as you can be :)

No comments: