If you would like to read the blog posts in the order they were written, see the left sidebar for a chronological listing of posts.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tell the "Two-Minute Story" 15 times ... and everything changes.


I just got this email from Mary Guariglia.


* * * * * * * * * *

I reported that the "Two-Minute Story" was simple to do over the phone to old and new prospects. You told us that it would get easier and easier once we told it about 15 times or more. I used it about that many times and it started to flow naturally as I knew it better. However, I had not used it at all in person.

Wow, were you correct! On the Cruise I made the commitment to DO it! I told the "Two-Minute Story" only when the opportunity arose. I am happy to report that my results were excellent. All of the seven Cruisers I spoke with listened to my story and I have seven follow ups this week.

I am having fun with this "new" tool as my comfort level rises and produces great follow up results!

Thank you,
Mary

No comments: