If you would like to read the blog posts in the order they were written, see the left sidebar for a chronological listing of posts.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Phil Snelman from England uses the "Two-Minute Presentation" ...

I realised late on Tuesday night that I hadn’t yet done my 2 minute presentation on at least one ‘live’ prospect during that day.

So here’s what I did. I spent some time between 1am and 2am (UK time) following up on leads I had generated online for the Crave Energy Drink. These people were all in the USA and Canada so I thought I’d use my new 2 minute presentation with them.

I called Shelley Lucas from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in Canada. When I suggested that I had a good 2 minute story and it could make her a lot of money she asked if she could get her husband Tyler on the line to listen too.

I did the presentation and at the end concluded with the killer closing question: ‘So, what do you think?’

They both expressed keen interest. So I said that I would speak to my good friend, Penny Dude in Moncton, New Brunswick (not too far from Dartmouth) and ask her to send them a copy of Freedom magazine and a couple of Crave samples. They said that’s great. I called Penny immediately and being the great leader that she is agreed to assist. She also said she’d call them the next day and invite them to your upcoming workshop in early November in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

So what are my conclusions?


1) People are happy to hear the 2-minute presentation.

2) I didn’t have to give a long explanation of what we do.

3) They are happy to receive information on Vitamark.

4) We have a brilliant team of supportive leaders.


Now all I have to do is keep on doing more 2-minute presentations to anyone who wants to listen and just take the volunteers. No selling, no pressure. FANTASTIC!

No comments: