If you would like to read the blog posts in the order they were written, see the left sidebar for a chronological listing of posts.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Like bees to honey ...


Ginny Bair simply put a sign on her bag. I followed her through the airport and on the STB Cruise and watched what happened.

She constantly got comments from strangers such as:


"I'll bite. Tell me the story."

"What's your story?"

"I got two minutes."

"I don't have two minutes, but can you tell me quicker?"


Use your imagination like Ginny did. You can get total strangers to ask you for your "Two-Minute Story" every day.

2 comments:

Walter said...

Ooooh. I'm going to have to get me a bag. :-)

Walter Reade (from Wisconsin)
Slight Edge Networking

Eddie Garcia said...

WOW! Kinda makes you want to go out and buy some kind of bag to hang over your shoulder. Great idea and I know it will pay great dividends.

Eddie Garcia
(229) 889-9532 Anytime!
eddiegarcia08@gmail.com